duh... It hit me last night...

  • judy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
      All day yesterday, I have Never seen it so busy up above.  I could not believe it.
      Then I had to drive to my daughter's and her baby's house; which is nearer the cities(Mpls.)

      They were no different...  It hit me last night as to why the 'step-up.'
      Think of all those children and their parents running around to halloween parties, etc..

      My new AB always is on my dashboard when I drive; it is programmed to do what is needed.  Let's see what today will bring.

      Judy

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008

        "Busy up above." Spray plane busy? How well did it stick?

        Dragon

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
          Very busy yesterday with spraying over San Diego. Had not
          seen it like that in months. They must have sprayed real hard
          over the ocean cause we were getting heavy stuff coming from
          west. Then the started criss crossing the sky over at real high
          altitude. It got real hazy at one time and although some were
          dissipating rather quickly, the haze would be constant.

          It cleared up at sunset and today is clear....so far. I know the
          weather reports that there is a 20% chance of rain tomorrow
          in San Diego and 30% in Carlsbad where I have a booth along
          with over 900 artists for their biggest Arts and Crafts Street
          Fair.

          Hope the rain hangs out in the clouds until after 5PM ...
          Yves

          "Busy up above." Spray plane busy? How well did it stick?

          Dragon

          All day yesterday, I have Never seen it so busy up above. I could not believe it.
          Then I had to drive to my daughter's and her baby's house; which is nearer the
          cities(Mpls. )

          They were no different... It hit me last night as to why the 'step-up.'
          Think of all those children and their parents running around to halloween parties,
          etc..

          My new AB always is on my dashboard when I drive; it is programmed to do what is
          needed. Let's see what today will bring.

          Judy

          Database version: 5.11030

          Database version: 5.11030

        • judy
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
            Actually, the whole time I was in/near the cities, it didn't stick.
            When I returned home last night, the skies looked soupy.

            I just got home from work now(noon) and parts of my city look creamy-white..
            There are so many lines going across the sky, I cannot believe people outside aren't aware of this.  Looks like I'll be taking a run around town later today/tonight.

            Maybe they think they're planning something big before the elections take place..

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
              It's raining in L.A., but the chemtrails are sticking for sure, the
              sky has been covered for 48 hrs. Every time there's a break in the
              clouds you can see a grid pattern.

              Heavy spraying directly above my cloudbuster, indicating at least this
              one tool is working,

              Rick

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
                As usual, this guy is right on with his predictions about spraying:

                http://owsweather.com/chemtrailmap1.html

                Rick
              • Yves Vincent
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
                  It's sunny here in San Diego but I guess that's the rain we'll be
                  getting tomorrow....

                  YVes

                  It's raining in L.A., but the chemtrails are sticking for sure, the
                  sky has been covered for 48 hrs. Every time there's a break in the
                  clouds you can see a grid pattern.

                  Heavy spraying directly above my cloudbuster, indicating at least this
                  one tool is working,

                  Rick

                  --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, judy <jude_o2003@...> wrote:

                  > Actually, the whole time I was in/near the cities, it didn't stick.
                  > When I returned home last night, the skies looked soupy.
                  >
                  > I just got home from work now(noon) and parts of my city look
                  creamy-white..
                  > There are so many lines going across the sky, I cannot believe
                  people outside aren't aware of this. Looks like I'll be taking a run
                  around town later today/tonight.

                  > Maybe they think they're planning something big before the elections
                  take place..

                  > Judy

                  Database version: 5.11030

                  Database version: 5.11030

                • judy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 1, 2008
                    I had to run out shopping this evening, and even though in the distance, it looks hazy..
                    all over my city looks almost clean now..
                    It's a day by day battle.

                  • Debbie Robertson Dougherty
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 2, 2008
                      They started spraying here in SE Wi also on Oct 30th. Very busy. I
                      resprayed everywhere I could. Especially my town and home area. They
                      do not stay to long but did have some hazey skies, then they clear up,
                      then they try again when it clears up. We had 72 degree weather on
                      Friday. I am sure they do not want us to have the warmth. Sat was nice
                      but not in the 70`s only 60`s. Very cloudy in the am (real Clouds) then
                      it cleared up and they started again. Again I went to work on them.
                      Will see what today brings. It is still dark. Had to turn the clocks
                      back an hr last night. Darn...

                      It sounds like they are out in full force everywhere. Wonder whats up
                      with that? Possibly we are getting one up on them. Sure is nice, if
                      that is the case. Like Judy mentioned could it be the elections? In
                      any case yes it is a day by day battle for us. Keep it up daily I
                      guess.

                      Debbie in Wi

                      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, judy <jude_o2003@...> wrote:

                      > Actually, the whole time I was in/near the cities, it didn't stick.
                      > When I returned home last night, the skies looked soupy.
                      >
                      > I just got home from work now(noon) and parts of my city look
                      creamy-white..
                      > There are so many lines going across the sky, I cannot believe people
                      outside aren't aware of this. Looks like I'll be taking a run around
                      town later today/tonight.

                      > Maybe they think they're planning something big before the elections
                      take place..

                      > Judy

                    • vanh
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 2, 2008
                        a couple of days before halloween it was clear blue skies all day/week
                        its quite weird that on the actual day of halloween day/night they
                        attempt to spray but it didnt stick at all, but then the following
                        day...oh man they were busssssy, i would say at least 10 planes were
                        up in the skys...it just makes me wonder what is going on, i am sooo
                        over this CT like some of you say, how doesnt anyone notice looking up
                        in the sky...its like ppl are oblivious to what is happening even how
                        obvious they make it look, one day i saw the quiet unmarked airplane
                        that kept circling around as the other airplanes were spraying...and
                        the spraying airplane would go from one end then cirlce around back to
                        make their trademark X's and parallel lines...it was soooo obvious but
                        ppl are blind by day to day..or just plain stupid..i keep thinking
                        this to myself but then everyone was a reflection of me before i woke
                        up and realized what was happening...

                        anyways that's my two cents from INdiana

                        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Yves Vincent"
                        <yvesvincent@...> wrote:

                        > It's sunny here in San Diego but I guess that's the rain we'll be
                        > getting tomorrow....
                        >
                        > YVes

                      • Angela
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 2, 2008
                          They were spraying the Halifax, Nova Scotia area on Friday, Hallowe'en
                          day. So the effort may have been to do with that day rather than the
                          elections in the U.S.

                          There was a LOT of air traffic on Friday and it was interesting to
                          contrast the real jet comtrails with the spewplanes ones. The
                          chemtrails were breaking up in varying degrees sometimes with obvious
                          gaps which must have been over where I did extra work. By the time the
                          kids hit the streets the skies were back to clear and normal.

                          There are so few of us out there doing the work so every effort counts!
                          We have to be very territorial. This is MY turf and how dare they spray
                          it! Keep in mind, my turf is the whole of the Atlantic Provinces, two
                          of which I haven't even travelled to yet. As far as I know, I'm doing
                          this alone now, especially with the DA. Don't know whatever became of
                          my former busting buddy Jeff....

                          Angela
                        • maggie
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
                            /*Here in UK we've had lots of rain, very cold with heavy frosts and
                            hailstones.
                            In my area (north east) not been too bad, but still cold.

                            Today, surprise, surprise. We have bright blue sky with white fluffy
                            clouds & its warmer. but looks like it could cloud over from the north
                            soon.

                            Better go shopping and stock up for a few days.

                            Maggie *

                            /