PLEASE PROSECUTE ME.

  • Ken S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dear Federal Government,

      PLEASE PROSECUTE ME.

      I, Larken Rose, have not filed a federal income tax return for 1997 or
      any subsequent year. This is not because I am protesting any law, or
      because I do not want to pay my “fair share”; it is because I refuse to be a
      victim of the biggest financial fraud in history. I also refuse to remain
      silent while government lawyers illegally defraud my fellow Americans.

      People by the thousands are learning that the “conventional wisdom”
      about the federal income tax is just plain wrong. As more and more
      Americans are discovering that the law itself shows that the income of most
      Americans is not taxable, DOJ and IRS officials are desperately trying to
      distract from the issue by dishonestly portraying it as a frivolous “tax
      protestor” argument, and by trying to silence (via court injunctions) those
      who publicize the issue. This summary shows why the IRS and the DOJ refuse
      to have an open, honest discussion about what the government’s own
      regulations say:

      Point 1: The federal income tax applies only to one’s “taxable
      income,” not to all income, and the income tax regulations (e.g. 26 CFR §§
      1.861-1(a)(1), 1.861-8(a)(1), 1.863-1(c)) clearly show that one’s taxable
      domestic income is to be determined under the rules of 26 USC § 861(b) and
      the related regulations beginning at 26 CFR § 1.861-8. (Other sections
      explain when income from outside of the U.S. is taxable.)

      Point 2: So why does it matter whether we use those sections to
      determine our taxable domestic income? Because more than 80 years of
      statutory and regulatory history prove beyond any doubt that 26 USC § 861(b)
      and 26 CFR § 1.861-8 show income to be taxable only when it comes from
      certain types of international or foreign commerce. In other words,
      contrary to what “everyone knows,” most Americans do not receive taxable
      income, and do not owe federal income taxes.

      IRS employees across the country refuse to honestly address the issue,
      and instead resort to threats, evasions, and accusations, because their own
      law books expose the biggest financial fraud in history: the
      misrepresentation and misapplication of the federal income tax. (See
      www.taxableincome.net for more information.) The nationwide pattern of
      Gestapo-like tactics by the IRS and DOJ against those who speak the truth is
      shown in detail at www.Theft-By-Deception.com/declaration.html.

      I will not stand by and allow myself, my family and my neighbors to be
      extorted simply because some power-happy bureaucrats huff and puff about all
      the nasty things they will do to anyone who does not “comply” with the IRS’
      misapplication of the law. To the DOJ and the IRS I say this: You know I am
      among the most vocal about this issue. Stop terrorizing the American
      public, and come get me. Make an “example” of me. Surely if my position is
      “frivolous” and completely devoid of merit, then the DOJ attorneys can
      easily refute my position in front of a jury, and have me convicted and
      imprisoned. (I’m not exactly hiding, am I?) You already have what would be
      “Exhibit A” in my defense: my Theft By Deception video. So take your best
      shot.

      www.Theft-By-Deception.com
      It’s time for the fraud to end.

      (Anyone may print, publish, or distribute the above notice--unaltered
      and in its entirety--without having to ask me or tell me first. -
      Larken Rose)

      The above notice has run in the following publications:
      The Honolulu Advertiser (8/27/02, page B5)
      The Idaho Observer (8/13/02, page 14)
      The Texas City Sun (8/18/02, page 15A)

      On August 14th and 15th, 2002, approximately 900 print-outs of the
      above notice were handed out in front of the IRS and Department of
      Justice buildings in Washington DC, including hundreds of copies being
      personally handed to IRS and DOJ employees.

      The following papers refused to run the above flier, even as a paid
      ad:
      The Tampa Tribune
      The St. Petersburg Times
      The Kansas City Star