A Little Squirt Here, A Little Squirt There

  • Deborah Martindale
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Last Friday I wore out my left pointer finger on a trip from Cottage Grove, OR, on I-5 to Vancouver, WA on I-205. Started out taking aim out the driver's window (was hoping I didn't wear out the electric window mechanism!) at every cell tower & large power line I saw, 7-15 squirts depending how close & how large the tower was. After awhile the finger was getting tired & just aimed at cell towers. There were as many as 3 towers w/in a 1/8 mile of each other, and some HUGE monsters just dripping w/ components!

      I noticed some vehicles who were tailing me started backing off as I kept rolling the window up and down and spraying. HMMmm.. maybe they thought I was aiming something at THEM! I was really too busy spraying for two+ hours while trying to stay safely in my lane to pay much attention to anything else. Sure makes a long trip go by a lot faster!

      Deb
      Cottage Grove, OR