N.CAL: MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENON IN FLORIDA SKY

  • ginnicus1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Picked this item up on another forum. Take a peek!

      http://disc. yourwebapps. com/discussion. cgi?id=149495; article=120485;
      show_parent= 1 <http://disc. yourwebapps. com/discussion. cgi?id=149495;
      article=120485; show_parent= 1>

      We're having weird weather here in N.Cal. No signs of PODs for most of
      this weekend, but the temps have dropped approx. 25-30 degrees
      practically overnight. The nights have seemed more like mid-October, not
      the end of August. It never got over 79 degrees yesterday and dipped to
      the low 40's last night. Last sighting of heavy CT's was Friday.

      Gin (Monday, 09/01/08, 8:00am PDT)

    • Allison Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Wow Gin! That's quite a photo!

        Here's a tiny url of the link you provided: http://tinyurl.com/67mc78. I had trouble piecing that link together, but I finally got it.

        San Diego also had heavy chemtrailing on Friday.

        Allison

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
            Yes indeed, Allison, it is quite a photo. It was posted on another CT
            Forum & I felt compelled to share this one with the group.

            I have friends in Florida and am going to ask them if they were aware of
            this phenomenon. Haven't had a chance to do it yet!

            Our skies up here in Mendocino County were amazingly clear over the
            Labor Day weekend. The POD's sprayed us very heavily on Friday...grids,
            parallels, X's...really nasty stuff that drifted down onto us and into
            Lake Mendocino, which was due to have many weekend campers, boaters,
            water skiers & family picnic visitors.

            Our weather changed drastically over the weekend...temps dipped into the
            low 40's during the wee hours and never even got into the high 80's by
            mid-afternoon. As of today, they're predicting we'll go back up to high
            90's. Hmmmm...go figure!

            Gin (Tuesday,09/02/08, 7:54am PDT)

            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Allison Williams
            <allitwin2@...> wrote:

            > Wow Gin! That's quite a photo!
            >
            > Here's a tiny url of the link you provided: http://tinyurl.com/67mc78.
            I had trouble piecing that link together, but I finally got it.

            > San Diego also had heavy chemtrailing on Friday.
            >
            > Allison

            FLORIDA SKY