skies are blitzed!

  • concernedjoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      I am always so saddened to see the sky so filled with this stuff. I
      saw this morning a black jet going through the sky leaving a white
      trail that if you weren't watching you wouldn't have seen it. And
      now the sky is just fulled with the stuff and it looks like white
      fluffy clouds, how much of it is blitz?

      So many people that I talk with think I am wacked out. They wonder
      why everyone or themselves, why are they sick, duh!! It's the blitz
      overhead.

      Just had to share today.
      Concerend Joe

      Anyone else see the black jets this morning?