emailing

  • concernedjoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      I wrote 7 emails to different people (senators and air quality
      control and what nots) and the only thing I got back was a phone call
      from a US govenment offical who asked me to look up that fact sheet
      on line. He sounded rather nice on the phone. The fact sheet seemed
      to have not too many "facts" on it from what I read, just a lot of
      theories and maybes.

      Just thought I would share. This is what I wrote in most of the
      emails.

      <<<For the last few days I have seen many streams in the sky from
      Jets going across the sky. They have left a mark that has spread
      across the whole sky by late afternoon and a beautiful day was
      destroyed by the debree that it left behind.

      Does anyone know why these planes have to go by? Does anyone know
      why it doesn't just go away like other jet streams have? Why does it
      seem to spread to cover the entire sky? Why are there so many on one
      day and some times 2 days and then there may not be any for weeks?
      Does anyone know who or why they are doing this? Is it for a
      reason? Why does it seem to always be in certain areas and not in
      other areas? Why does the suns heat not burn it away as with the
      other clouds I see in the sky? Does anyone know?

      It also seems to me that when these trails from the jets are in the
      air the air quality is always bad. Do you think there is a
      connection?

      Thank you for any help you are able to give me in reguards to this.
      I would sure like to see more blue sky and wonder why more people
      don't.

      Concerned,>>>

      Concerned Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Good letter, CJ. All we can do is keep trying and hope we can reach a
        public official who has a conscience and courage (admittedly a slim
        chance, but there may be a few).

        Rick