April Fools' Day - in advance....31/3/08

  • maggie taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:00 AM
      I set off this morning at 6.30am to collect Adam from his hotel. Thick
      frost all around - not exactly looking forward to the long drive over
      single track roads, but had a job to do, so we went.

      Up past Newcastle Airport, and onto the A689 over the Scottish Border,
      then branched off at Carter Bar, stopped so far along the road and took
      some photos of some strange clouds. Looked like a sea-scene with mist
      rolling over it. Continued on to Bonchester Bridge, Hawick and the A7
      nearly into Selkirk, where UFOs been sighted. We went to Ettrickbridge
      End, stopped by the river, dowsed, found places to put our "goodies."
      We used Agenda Buster, in some rough ground on the river bank, an ISIS
      crystal not too far away, plenty of ash and a TB into the water. There
      were no bad energies picked up by either of us, in fact by this time it
      was a beautiful sunny day, fairly warm, and lovely scenery. Who could
      complain, eh? We both took some photos, and decided that we should go
      to LANGHOLM to find the BELINUS LINE. Id said all along I didnt want
      to go to Langholm because of the close proximity of the Solway Firth and
      the DU explosions being carried out there. My mind soon changed.
      Maybe it was all of the ash, Agenda Busters, Pyramids, in the car, or
      maybe it was the gel Dragon sent me to use on my car to give protection
      and good energies? "We were both on a high."

      It was quite a distance to Langholm, and when we got there, we went down
      to the riverside, dowsed it, and found a place where we could put our
      equipment !! The ducks were out of the river, so Adam fed them some
      ash which they soon finished. We saw a big obelisk on top of a
      hill, and I tried to get Adam to climb the hill, but he wouldnt, hehe
      (dont tell him, but I couldnt have got as far as 10 yrds up it.) Some
      steep hill!! We'd found the ley line straight away. Afterwards we
      drove out of the town and saw a signpost to a memorial, which was right
      up the hill, so we decided to try it. It led us to a place 3/4 of a
      mile from the obelisk !! We assume this was a marker for someting - the
      ley-line maybe ?? As we'd already gifted the ley-line we didnt think
      struggling up a very steep 3/4 of a mile would make it any better, so we
      took photos, and continued on our travel across the hills. What a
      fantastic drive, apart from when we got stuck behind the refuse wagon
      collecting from the ends of the roads of remote farms. It was a very
      long drive to Newcastleton, but we finally got there. We continued on
      the route marked for Kielder Reservoir, so we kept going, until we saw
      another sign which interested us. It said HERMITAGE CASTLE, 5
      miles. (remember this one from St.Valentine's Day?). We were so
      close, we just had to go. Today it was sunny at Hermitage, but it
      still felt cold to the bone. There were a few cars there, with couples
      with their children running around. I stayed with the car and the
      pyramid and equipment, and Adam took a big heap of ash and went to go
      into the castle. I told him not to be long. Away he went, and I
      started to read, with one eye on the book and one on Adam walking
      towards the castle. He was gone a short while, then I saw him coming
      back over the bridge. He told me he had been spreading ash and walking
      around, and his heart started fluttering and beating faster, and felt
      weird, so he thew the big lump of ash and came back to the car. As soon
      as he got back into the car, his heart steadied, etc. We think the car
      was protected !! We drove away from there happily, as energies not too
      good, but nowhere near as bad as last time we were there. Think someone
      doing something to make them bad again!! Definitely not a nice place to
      go.
      We went from there, back into England, through Kielder, and we stopped
      at a Visitor Centre and took some pictures of the Reservoir, and
      stretched our legs. It was called Leaplish Centre. Beautiful scenery.
      Back home through Bellingham, into Otterburn and back on the A689 to
      Ponteland then onto the Cramlington Road and onto Seaton Burn, dropped
      Adam off at his hotel and I came home. 11 hours driving, 200+ miles, a
      very pleasant worthwhile day.

      It'll be an early night tonight !!

      Maggie
    • Maggie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 4:19 AM
        Ive got pics on my pc from yesterday and from St. Valentine's Day
        which my system wont let me send. Lots of problems here.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, maggie taylor