Spirit has been showing me this Message the last few days

  • gayle78247
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:55 AM
      Ins so many ways.
      Blessings,
      Gayle
      "Most of us grew up speaking a language that encourages us to label,
      compare, demand, and pronounce judgements rather than to be aware of
      what we are feeling and needing. I believe life-alienating
      communication is rooted in views of human nature that have exerted
      their influence for several centuries. These views stress our innate
      evil and deficiency, and a need for education to control our
      inherently undesirable nature. Such education often leaves us
      questioning whether there is something wrong with whatever feelings
      and needs we may be experiencing. We learn early to cut ourselves
      off from what's going on within ourselves.
      Life-alienating communication both stems from and supports
      hierarchical societies, the functioning of which depends upon large
      numbers of docile, subservient citizens. When we are in contact with
      our feelings and needs, we humans no longer make good slaves and
      underlings.
      From
      Nonviolent Communication,
      A Language of Compassion