Re: busy night and day in Phoenix

  • annarita123
    Message 1 of 1806 , Mar 1, 2002
      Thanks for replying to my post, Rick.<br>I was in
      LA in early november and noticed that the thick
      white hazy mist over everything that we had in Phoenix
      was exactly the same there, not just like regular
      smog. Pals in LA had the same breathing/sinus problems
      I was having.<br>I'll check in with Al re the CB's
      as soon as I can.<br>Thanks for the welcome.
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.

        Stephen Krala