Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: LA Spray Days Summary - 2007

  • L WOOLFORD
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      Another big problem at ChemtrailtrackingUSA's calendar is the number of people that get banned from the site. Many of the banned x-members (me included) were the ones that were posting on the calendar while they could.
      Lori

      ceruleannie <ceruleannie@...> wrote:
      I don't find the data records in chemtrailtrackingusa helpful anymore
      because there is no system in place to analyze it. Anyone can post at
      random, so the data is random. It doesn't tell you anything other than
      where some areas of the country are on a given day where some people
      thought they saw activity and reported it.

      I haven't been active on that site for a long time, but I never saw
      any summary reports or other evidence that anyone was doing anything
      with the data. There's no way to track trends because the data is not
      comprehensive or consistent. That's why I stick to my own observations
      of spray days by month in Los Angeles. I want to see if there are any
      predictable quotas or patterns to help prove intentionality.

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "tulipsmalloy"
      <tulipsmalloy@...> wrote:

      > I joined chemtrailtrackingusa because they have a calendar where
      people
      > post chemspray days all over the country. Any reason we don't do
      that
      > here?

    • ceruleannie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        There were four additional spray days in December, which brings the
        grand total to 120 days. I had no idea they'd be so active right up
        until New Year's Eve!

        One trend I have observed in over three years of record keeping is
        that there have never been more than 20 spray days in one month.