Re: Welcome rain in Los Angeles

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hey Rick,

      It started raining out here this morning early. It is not raining now
      but quit raining at about 8pm. I would venture to guess I got about 2
      to 3 inches of rain. It usually rains more in the mountains. Because
      as the moist air rises it dumps more rain out. It was kind of like
      one of the rains we got in the winter of 2004. Now that was a lot of
      rain. The weeds were chest high that spring. Just amazing it was.
      The spray boys were really busy out here on Thursday. They were going
      like crazy. It started out as a white haze in the sky. Then I
      decided to water my Chemtrail buster for half the day and it really
      cleared up and let the sunshine through. But it was really windy
      though. There were a bunch of sylph's also. BTW I started Agnihotra
      2 weeks ago out here.

      Bill