Massive Los Angeles spraying!

    Message 1 of 1806 , Feb 1, 2002
      Wow, at least twenty planes going every direction
      all morning. We have a complete white out/grid over
      all of L.A. except for a really thin spot above Santa
      Monica.<br><br>What's going on in your neck of the woods Andy? I hope
      you CBs are working. Yesterday Don said he thought
      they were definitely more effective when placed
      outside.<br><br>Take care everyone, and try to stay
      inside.<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.