L.A. is getting sprayed big time!!

    Message 1 of 1806 , May 1, 2000
      I knew that it was too good to last. After 5
      clear or almost clear days, they are spraying with a
      vengence. They have covered the entire sky in less than two
      hours. <br><br>I sincerely hope that one day soon the
      activity of these criminals and cowards come to light.
      I'll be first in line with photos and
      documentation.<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM