Re: hi guys

    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thanks, Geoff, I joined up.

      Rick
    • L WOOLFORD
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 1, 2007
        Geoff,
        Today I didn't notice any spraying in Austin,TX just that the blue sky's were gone and it looked like we had smog in town. When I went to South East Austin I noticed some very strange sporadic unreal looking clouds that almost made me get the camera out but I didn't bother. I didn't see any lines or actual action but I felt that something was up and not right. I just heard from another Chemtrail friend that they had been spaying up in North Austin at surise.
        I have a few pictures on Flickr and you are welcome to use ANY of them if you would like. The link is
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/trailsinaustin/sets
        Good luck on your new site!
        Lori

        geoff gardiner <libra1672003@...> wrote:
        thanks for your support judy.anyone is allowed to join in with me you dont have to be australian i just thought the more groups out there like these groups the better.also feel free to post pics as well .see ya geoff.

        judy <jude_o2003@...> wrote: hi geoff.. i just joined. does it matter that i don't live in AU?
        i know a geoff where you are; is it you? lol
        good luck on your group.
        judy

        geoff gardiner <libra1672003@...> wrote:

        rick_n_la wrote: Geoff, I tried your link and couldn't access your group. Can you repost a link? I'll add it to
        our links section.

        Thanks,

        Rick
        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "geoff"
        wrote:

        > since signing up with you i have started up my own group for
        > australians who are against chem spraying.it is
        > concernedaussiecit@yahoogroups.com hopefully i will get some good
        > feedback.i also emailed a currant affairwith pics and story no
        > response,then i emailed sunrise with is a morning program on channel
        > seven.got a response but it was that they have too many stories at
        > this time so they cannot use it at the moment.mind you their response
        > was an automated one lol.so so far i have had nil response.why is it
        > everyone doesnt want to talk about it or they flatly denie that it is
        > going on wake up people.geoff

      • geoff gardiner
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 1, 2007
          thanks lori wow hugh site flikr is great downloaded heaps of pics thanks.im going to try and get in contact with a local environment group and see if they r interested in saying something wish me luck see ya geoff.
          L WOOLFORD <trailsinaustin@...> wrote: Geoff,

          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 8, 2007
            i will send some photos i took on my mobile not very good but you can
            see the lines.this was taken from the back of my shop in down town
            port macquarie nsw australia,i own a second hand book store.initially
            all i saw was cloud forming the temperature heating up as if it was
            going to rain then the real clouds would blow away exposing these
            weird lines underneath.then it would cool down then heat up again but
            no rain.the real clouds would come and it was hard to see the false
            lines.then the wind would blow the real ones away and expose these
            weird mad made abominations again.let me know what you think of the
            pics.geoff ps spoke to a woman who used to live on a cotton plantation
            working for them.she said you could refuse to go outside to work when
            they were aerial spraying but if you refused you lost your job.she
            said she lasted 3 mths she came into her daughters bed room one night
            and the air was so thick with chemicals that you found it hard to even
            breath,even putting towels along the window seams didnt stop it
            much.the next day she moved away.she also said there were a lot of
            birth defects in that town scary.
          • geoff
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 9, 2007
              hi guys great explanation about weather modification judy.i especially
              like how you linked global warming scam into chemtrails.so many people
              are still believing what so called 2500 scientests believe about
              global warming.a lot of those scientists werent even asked their views
              their names were just added to the list and alot of those scientists
              didnt even agree with the suspect findings.of course some just went
              along for the ride money and funding being their reason.what a waste
              of time and energy all the leaders going to the bali conference,its
              just a think tank on how they can tax us more.now they are talking
              about taxing us for our childrens carbon footprint,where will it
              stop,just another way to enslave the masses.also guys i was wondering
              how do i make mud balls,what material just dirt or is there more to
              it,sorry for my ignorance but i have never done this before but would
              like to try.also is there a way of tracking chemtrail activity other
              than looking at the sky,surely with all the technology out there there
              must be a way to track this activity with maybe a mobile tracking
              device mounted in a car.any suggestions.see ya geoff
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 9, 2007
                >...also guys i was wondering how do i make mud balls,what material just dirt or is there more to it....<

                You'll need some ash, first. Mud balls are made out of clay, which can be from your own back yard if you have clay soil. I used pottery clay when we lived in Arizona, but can't find it here in Texas.

                Some people have gotten really creative with delivery systems. You can put some croutons in a bag of ash and shake it up and then deploy them. Roll up some white bread slices and cover them with ash, or use some bite sized shredded wheat as a delivery system.

                Whichever way you do it, you will need some ash. Send me your name and address, and five PayPal dollars, and I'll get it off in Monday's mail. You'll get enough ash to do all the towers in a medium sized city, with enough left over for the cop shops, government buildings, and Masonic Lodges.

                Dragon

                Royal Oil. Divine Intervention In A Bottle..

              • judy
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 9, 2007
                  thank you, geoff.. i didn't mean to do it this way.. i must just have felt the instinct to send it.. most likely, cuz it's very good..
                  you are way dun'unnda....., aren't you? so it is almost your summer.
                  i am on another forum from AU...about martial arts.
                  thanks again, geoff...
                  judy

                  geoff <libra1672003@...> wrote:
[...]

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • geoff
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 18, 2007
                    saw my first chemtrail plane,scary stuff.i was leaving my home to go
                    to work and as i steped outside i happened to look up and there was
                    this massive chemical plume obove my house streaching for miles.i
                    thought that looke suspect,when i got to work i went out the back of
                    my shop to have a coffee and i heard a faint sound of a jet looked up
                    and there it was.the plane was lrge white and no markings spraying
                    this thick chemical trail out the back of it for miles across the
                    sky.it didnt evaporate but got bigger and bigger.the problem was i
                    forgot my mobile which has a digital camera built in,the first time i
                    see one and would have got good video and stills of it,i could have
                    kicked myself.the sky was relatively clear up until the plane then it
                    clouded right over.but in the afternoon wind came up and blew the real
                    clouds away exposing all these chemical trails in various patterns.i
                    will make sure i carry my mobile with me from now on ,dont want to
                    miss another plane.geoff
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 18, 2007
                      Pictures are nice, but there must be ten thousand of them out there. What's even more satisfying that capturing images of them in action is using your third eye to dissipate the chemtrail.

                      Try it!

                      Dragon

                      Royal Oil. Divine Intervention In A Bottle..

                    • southlodge
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 18, 2007
                        No kidding. It works. Give full attention to it, then just move it away,
                        like you would a crumb on the sofa.

                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 18, 2007
                            > Will try it.. i wonder if it will work if you are inside a bldg? <

                            It will! I've done it lots of times, including while driving down the road, and in places hundreds of miles away.

                            It's a real confidence builder to do it directly and then watch the chemtrails disappear.

                            http://www.amazon.com/Nonlocality-Observer-Model-Your-World/dp/B000ALCD0Y

                            This seems like magic, and it is. Magic is more easily accepted once the physics behind it is understood. Watch the video above and internalize it. You'll then know no limits to your mind power.

                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 18, 2007
                                The link takes me to Amazon's store...there's no video to watch...

                                Didi I get the correct link?

                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 20, 2007
                                  they are trying hard today ,saw multible jet passes laying trails but
                                  they werent sticking to well.didnt evaporate just got bigger but the
                                  wind is strong today and they wouldnt stay still so they had to keep
                                  coming by to lay more.left the sky milky soupy looking then full cloud
                                  cover but no rain lol.i did try what al said and think it worked im
                                  going to keep trying.geoff p.s will upload some pics i snapped out the
                                  back of my shop.this is soo cool to be able to do something positive
                                  about the chemtrails.
                                • geoff
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 2, 2008
                                    being sprayed very heavy today,at least they gave us xmas off lol.will
                                    post some pics of today as soon as i upload them from my phone.i have
                                    made myself a commitment to become self sufficient this year.also i am
                                    going to have a go at building a chembuster.has anyone seen i am legend
                                    yet with will smith.i have an idea this movie will be very relevent for
                                    our times.geoff
                                  • judy
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 2, 2008
                                      hi geoff... i saw it... and agree w/you on that...

                                      geoff <libra1672003@...> wrote: has anyone seen i am legend

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 7, 2008
                                        hi everyone the information on richard grove was very interesting.i
                                        went out on sunday and bought 6 double terminated crystals and a
                                        pendulum kit.when i got home i was going to set 4 of them up in the
                                        four corners of my town house.as i was putting them in place i first
                                        put them sideways but then a thought came to me to put them with one
                                        point facing directly into each corner with the point one the other
                                        end facing back into the house.i went to bed and put one directly
                                        above me on the bed post with the point facing me.it was humid that
                                        night,sometime in the early morning of the next day i felt half awake
                                        and had my eyes closed i got this vision of white bright light
                                        flashing i think the lights looked tubular,really weird freaked me
                                        out.as well while this was happening i got this sensation in my right
                                        hand side of my chest.it was like when you have a mobile phone on
                                        vibration so if it is on you you can tell it is ringing without
                                        having the volume turned on.it felt like someone was holding a mobile
                                        phone on my chest and each time the phone rang i got this pulsing
                                        vibration through my body ,it was so realistic that all the time it
                                        was happening i was thinking i have to answer my mobile phone but i
                                        couldnt wake up.when i finally was able to open my eyes i felt very
                                        unbalanced and had to sit on the bed for a couple of minutes before i
                                        could get up.then later on that day a friend came by and asked if he
                                        could go around to my place and sit and use his laptop computer.he
                                        has a laptop with wifi wireless connection and we all know this is
                                        bad negetive energy.he said he was working on his computer and
                                        started to get really sick while he was sitting there(i had told him
                                        the night before that i had bought some crystals and placed them in
                                        each corner)he hunted around till he found one crystal and moved it
                                        away from the corner and he said he gradually started to feel
                                        better.what is going on?did i set the crystals up right or wrong ,is
                                        my insident linked to how he felt that same day.did i have an out of
                                        body experience or was i abducted while i slept and my vision was a
                                        flash back of what happened.please someone give me some insight into
                                        what happened to me concerned geoff.
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jan 7, 2008
                                          Punctuation, capitalization and paragraphs would help convey your message more clearly! :-)

                                          Dragon

                                          "The invisible controls the visible.".....Alfons Ven