Re: FW: Emailing: Image015

  • sr61492
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
      Where is the attachment? Is it in the photo album? If so, under
      which title? Thanks!

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "maggie.taylor"
      <maggie.taylor@...> wrote:

      > This photograph was taken yesterday at a farm shop half a mile from
      where I
      > live. Two weeks ago, my grandson Thomas and I went to mudball
      this tower,
      > and as we stood in the farm shop we could hear the humming of the
      tower
      > above our heads.
      >
      > Next to the tower was a metal container, which actually touched the
      tower on
      > one of the legs. There was a gap underneath the container which
      Thomas
      > threw mudballs into. We had bought a token article, which we
      quickly
      > disposed of, and went on our way to the next planned venue.
      >
      > I do hope this attachment comes through as it shows the top of the
      tower
      > covered in birds. They are on every available space, and others
      circling to
      > find somewhere to land. There is no humming from the tower now,
      and the
      > farm shop is quiet inside. The photograph was taken from my
      mobile phone,
      > so mobiles arent affected receptionwise. If the photograph doesnt
      show,
      > please feel free to contact me for a copy.
      >
      > This is sent to prove that mudballs DO work.
      >
      > Maggie
      >

      > EUROPEAN PEOPLES' RIGHTS

    • meg_mystical
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
        Mrs. Non-technology here didnt manage to post, but Heidi has kindly
        posted them for me, under Maggie's Monsters in photos, for anyone
        wanting to see them. Myself, I like the bird one.

        Maggie

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "sr61492" <sr61492@...>
        wrote:

        > Where is the attachment? Is it in the photo album? If so, under
        > which title? Thanks!
        >
        > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "maggie.taylor"
        > <maggie.taylor@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This photograph was taken yesterday at a farm shop half a mile
        from
        > where I
        > > live. Two weeks ago, my grandson Thomas and I went to mudball
        > this tower,
        > > and as we stood in the farm shop we could hear the humming of the
        > tower
        > > above our heads.
        > >
        > > Next to the tower was a metal container, which actually touched
        the
        > tower on
        > > one of the legs. There was a gap underneath the container which
        > Thomas
        > > threw mudballs into. We had bought a token article, which we
        > quickly
        > > disposed of, and went on our way to the next planned venue.
        > >
        > > I do hope this attachment comes through as it shows the top of
        the
        > tower
        > > covered in birds. They are on every available space, and others
        > circling to
        > > find somewhere to land. There is no humming from the tower now,
        > and the
        > > farm shop is quiet inside. The photograph was taken from my
        > mobile phone,
        > > so mobiles arent affected receptionwise. If the photograph
        doesnt
        > show,
        > > please feel free to contact me for a copy.
        > >
        > > This is sent to prove that mudballs DO work.
        > >
        > > Maggie
        > >

        > > EUROPEAN PEOPLES' RIGHTS

      • southlodge
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
          Here is the link
          http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/ricksgardeningtips/photos/browse/2b4e

          and a "tiny URL" just in case the link breaks across the lines:

          http://tinyurl.com/yqtpwt

          These are the pictures to go with the stories of the fouled lake that ash
          made clean; the farm shop tower that was zizzing the whole area but now
          serves as a lovely bird perch; and a school tower for young kids, one of
          whom objected.

          ;->

          thanks, Maggie! :-D

          wrote:

          > Where is the attachment? Is it in the photo album? If so, under
          > which title? Thanks!
          >
          > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "maggie.taylor"
          > <maggie.taylor@> wrote:
          > >
          > > This photograph was taken yesterday at a farm shop half a mile
          from
          > where I
          > > live. Two weeks ago, my grandson Thomas and I went to mudball
          > this tower,
          > > and as we stood in the farm shop we could hear the humming of the
          > tower
          > > above our heads.
          > >
          > > Next to the tower was a metal container, which actually touched
          the
          > tower on
          > > one of the legs. There was a gap underneath the container which
          > Thomas
          > > threw mudballs into. We had bought a token article, which we
          > quickly
          > > disposed of, and went on our way to the next planned venue.
          > >
          > > I do hope this attachment comes through as it shows the top of
          the
          > tower
          > > covered in birds. They are on every available space, and others
          > circling to
          > > find somewhere to land. There is no humming from the tower now,
          > and the
          > > farm shop is quiet inside. The photograph was taken from my
          > mobile phone,
          > > so mobiles arent affected receptionwise. If the photograph
          doesnt
          > show,
          > > please feel free to contact me for a copy.
          > >
          > > This is sent to prove that mudballs DO work.
          > >
          > > Maggie
          > >

          > > EUROPEAN PEOPLES' RIGHTS

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • khaskoo
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
            GADDDS, Those are monsters!
            I'd like to hear them purr like kittens.
            So sad their life as monsters was so short lived.

            Congrats.
            Marc

            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "southlodge"

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
              Hey, Kashkoo! Those are nasty ones, all right. And I love it that the birds are there. That's confirmation, for sure.

              Did you see the one I called the World's Worst Tower?

              http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/thewrekin/the-wrekin-04.shtml

              This one was done by Webby. Those folks in England have some real tower challenges. And they're meeting them head-on!

              Dragon

              Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.

            • lioracc
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 1, 2007
                could you please place Image015 into the files section? I'd love to
                see it! thanks

                liora in Beijing
              • maggie taylor
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2007
                  The credit for these towers must go to my grandson Thomas. I was just the
                  taxi-driver, lol. He did the lot himself and took the photos.

                  He's a treasure.
                  Maggie
                • southlodge
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 2, 2007
                    Image 015 is the Farm Tower.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 2, 2007
                      Yes I did see that one. It's enormous.
                      I've been reading with delight the reports of Maggie and
                      Webby. Everyone else as well.

                      I took out 12 towers last weekend surrounding my county.
                      These were simple visual track down and drive by.
                      My approach is to mudball them as I ask their permission to be
                      activate instruments to clear the air.
                      The ready made chembuster.

                      They(towers), can all work in unison in a given area to create a
                      dome of protection. Their circuit board is
                      the Earth, in which they can ground the DOR and then
                      generate positive orgone. I haven't yet noticed any birds on
                      my towers and I wondered if there was too much energetics
                      going on with them to be a perch.

                      But, talk to these grey standing skeletons, Give them an
                      objective, a protocol to follow. Make it clear that they are
                      to follow the high order of Love and Protection.
                      Take plenty of time with this idea. Invite the elemental
                      kingdom into using these as tools for good.
                      This is what I've been doing. It's mental Yoga, a
                      stretch every day. Use what's already there and build,
                      expand a little daily.

                      I can report on sky conditions in central Indiana as being
                      extraordinarily clear the past couple weeks with exception of
                      rain days. As I write, they are unbelievably clear.

                      There was a transition, or battle for the sky going on here
                      early August. It was strange. Slyphs began making a stand.
                      Then doing a mid morning round-up
                      and cleaning house. Chemtrail planes were attempting to do
                      sneak attacks around my base perimeter. The sprays did not
                      stick and were shreaded.
                      Chem haze did blow in from the West in the evenings, and it also
                      took further shreadding.
                      I work outdoors so I pay attention to these goings on.

                      I encourage everyone here to get a copy of Robert Platteter's
                      Etheric Volumes. You can build your own area of protection.

                      Towers can now serve the text messaging
                      needs of teenagers and keep the air clear of chemical attacks,
                      ELF pollution, and DOR at the same time. (lol)

                      Marc

                      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 2, 2007
                        This is marvelous work, khaskoo. Thank you for all of it.

                        'we come not to bury towers, but to *raise* them.' pace Shakespeare! ;-)

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 2, 2007
                          Adam is doing well in Spain too, he's mudballed everywhere of importance,
                          and Tom has dealt Scotland a heavy blow.

                          People in US had an earlier start than we Brits, but we'll catch up, lol.
                          Plenty of other things in the pipeline.

                          Maggie

                          EUROPEAN PEOPLES' RIGHTS