Sprayplanes are through in 2002!

    Message 1 of 1806 , Jan 1, 2002
      I'm paraphrasing a line here from the CB site,
      but I think it's a good motto and I'm going to try to
      visualize clear and natural skies this year.<br><br>Mark,
      I'd like to have a meeting, but would like to get the
      CB's going first, or at least have them done when we
      meet. If you want to schedule one at your house or JBI
      first for a specific purpose let me know and I'll try
      to be there. I will also need to print out current
      CT research for posters and stuff before we meet,
      and if you have a good printer, maybe you can do the
      same.<br><br>I'd like to see your new photos, but I don't have a
      scanner. Did you buy a digital camcorder - can you just
      download them directly into the computer?<br><br>Happy New
      Year,<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22, 2009
        I received the post.