Floral Ball

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Say...what is a floral ball??

      Thanks, Al, for all the ash that has been distributed because
      of your efforts. I will wait patiently for you to get caught up.
      Can you recommend a tutorial for the ash ceremony?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        http://www.agnihotrasupplies.com/

        These guys will help you.

        Floral balls are ash balls made of floral clay.

        Dragon

        Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.