Re:Revelations of a Insider

  • trulymiraculous
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:01 AM
      Mary,

      Thank you for posting "Revelations of an Insider".

      The info has given me some great self realizations. Instead of blaming "them" now I see
      that they have really been helping me toward ascension. Because my reality is all a result
      of my choices, my will. (have heard this so many times before but after reading this article
      it clicks). I now see how I have trapped myself in their prison (without bars).

      Also I can stop blaming the government for giving me Lyme Disease (something I have had
      my whole adult life) now realizing that I chose my illnesses to clear Karma from other lives
      so I could ascend in this one.

      I have gone back to sensing everything now. Seeing if I am in my heart center or not. If I
      am sensing from my solar plexas I use my will to make a better choice to get me back in
      my heart center.

      Funny that of all the info I have had on this topic....it was a message from "the dark side"
      that enabled me to see things so clearly and get me moving in the right direction.

      Trulymiraculous