[Rick's Gardening Tips] Re: I think just for the Girls?

  • stims326
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      I understand what Blue is talking about.

      I live in Texas, static charge capitol of the US, ok maybe not, but
      we used to get lots of static charges in the winter when I was
      growing up. Then I realized we didn't get them anymore.

      In 2000, I was transferred to Seattle for a job promotion. I was
      amazed. I had more static shocks in those two years that I lived in
      Seattle than I had had in countless years prior living in Texas.

      I don't know what the diffrence was. Even on a cool foggy mornings,
      I would get shocked getting out of my car up there in Seattle.

      Now that I'm back in Texas, the static seems to have disappeared
      again. Go figure.

      "004"

      =====================================
      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "bluewillow"
      <blue.willow@...> wrote:

      > I live in Washington State (Pacific Northwest) Usually it is very
      rainy here
      > But during the static time (2 day's ago) it was 28degrees and very
      dry. Big
      > Change from last month when Our state was flooded and and we got
      real early
      > snow with hurricane level wind.. But it was very dry and cold
      Thursday. My
      > hair and fingertips are back to normal. Felt bad for my dog, I
      would go to
      > pet him and he would get zapped. He would get the weirdest look on
      his face
      > like "What did I do?" LOL Blue

    • bluewillow
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        So then you how "damp" it is here. I am about 40 miles north of Seattle
        And there is water every where... Blue