additional beds ordered

  • gayle78247
    Message 1 of 1806 , Nov 1, 2001
      I told people a couple of weeks ago that the
      company that my husband works had received an order for
      500-1000 beds. My husband told me last night that the
      order has been increased to 2000 beds and that they are
      needed in two to three weeks time. This is not good news
      folks....<br>Blessings,<br>Gayle
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22, 2009
        I received the post.