Aspertame threats!

  • Marguerite
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      This letter came to a friend of mine, with a copy sent to RENSE and
      I'm concerned by the threats involved so am posting to all groups.
      My friend has written articles published online and in magazines
      regarding natural ways to deal with garden pests though where he
      came up with her name, why he sent this we have no idea.
      This is the letter in it's entirety, and if anyone has ANY
      information on the person that wrote it- Gordon Lane McDaniel -
      please pass that along ASAP.
      God Bless