Re: Another source for the Bush is a sca

  • fuzzyheed
    Message 1 of 1806 , Oct 1, 2001
      Yes I sure would, right off the bat, we get the
      bullshit dance words:<br><br>" it appeared" then the rest
      of the article is total crap, not one f..king fact
      stated.<br><br>this is just fluff journalism and we get it from both
      the right and left. All the mushy words their lawyers
      did not repeat the claim..so what, he did not deny it
      either. read the statement, it is meant to make you think
      one way, that facts do not support.<br><br>Our 4th
      estate is dead, they no longer dig up news, they print
      handout, they spin facts to suit their agenda.
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22 4:46 PM
        I received the post.

        Stephen Krala