chemcrap attack on sylph

  • aquaponic_ph
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      This happened a couple of months back but i decided to put this on
      public record.

      What happened was that a rainstorm was coming up fast on me while i
      was several miles from home so i headed back to beat the storm.
      By the time i got back the storm was closing in with the wind getting
      strong. I went up to a rooftop vantage point with my camera and
      witnessed the following amazing incident.
      I immediatly saw a sylph in a swanlike form with outstretched wings
      facing directly into the oncoming storm. In spite of the winds the
      sylph was stationary and remained so for nearly an hour.
      I put up my hand to stop the rainstorm from going any further which
      resulted in the winds dying down within seconds and the rainclouds
      remaining stationary.
      I live near to the former Clark Airbase here in the Philippines and
      what i saw was a boeing jet painted light grey with no markings flying
      low just after takeoff, as i watched with my back to the sylph the jet
      did a hard turn in toward me and the sylph and then appeared to be
      descending so i gave him "the finger" and he did another hard turn
      back to the original course.
      THe plane then went round in a wide circle coming up behind and a bit
      above the sylph and turned on the chemcrap spray turning off again
      when past the sylph then went back to the airfield. 15 mins later he
      went around again and did a second spray on the sylph which then
      started to finally break up behind its 'neck'. I made photos of this,
      you can view them at http://tinyurl.com/qdwdn

      zap.