Re: Palast on Katrina - Me on William Cooper

  • berg1225
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      I had the opportunity to listen to Greg Palast in person when he was
      here a couple of months ago, sponsored by Pacifica Radio. He said he
      had fled to UK at one point, but here he is back in good ol' USA, very
      much alive and pushing his latest book.

      His main topic at this lecture was election fraud. I came away with
      mixed feelings, did not buy his book and I would take anything he has
      to say with more than a few grains of salt.

      A little while ago William Cooper's name came up in discussions here.
      I had just ordered his book "Behold A Pale Horse", but had it sent
      elsewhere as my mail and a few other things are being interfered with.
      That is a story for another time. Today I started reading his book -
      did I understand that his information can't be trusted either? The
      chapter on "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" describe our world today.

      A story was posted here about garbage being spied on in UK, I read
      that from BBC as well. It is straight from this NWO playbook written
      years ago. Among other things they recommended spying on garbage.
      Coincidence???

      Anne M.
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:25 AM
        I'm not sure Wm. Cooper was right about everything, but i do not get
        that he was an agent.
        I have read allegations that he was an alcoholic wife-beater with
        emotional issues, FWIW.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "berg1225" <berg1225@...>
        wrote:

        > I had the opportunity to listen to Greg Palast in person when he was
        > here a couple of months ago, sponsored by Pacifica Radio. He said he
        > had fled to UK at one point, but here he is back in good ol' USA, very
        > much alive and pushing his latest book.
        >
        > His main topic at this lecture was election fraud. I came away with
        > mixed feelings, did not buy his book and I would take anything he has
        > to say with more than a few grains of salt.
        >
        > A little while ago William Cooper's name came up in discussions here.
        > I had just ordered his book "Behold A Pale Horse", but had it sent
        > elsewhere as my mail and a few other things are being interfered with.
        > That is a story for another time. Today I started reading his book -
        > did I understand that his information can't be trusted either? The
        > chapter on "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" describe our world today.
        >
        > A story was posted here about garbage being spied on in UK, I read
        > that from BBC as well. It is straight from this NWO playbook written
        > years ago. Among other things they recommended spying on garbage.
        > Coincidence???
        >
        > Anne M.

      • truthtracker77
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 6:54 AM
          I have read "Armed Madhouse", "Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and
          "Behold A Pale Horse" and all contain what I believe a great deal of
          truth.

          I don't know what Cooper's family life was like, but I know they
          wanted him removed enough to have gunned him down right here in the
          White Mts of AZ.

          At least Palast is REPORTING stolen elections, levee breaches and
          false oil scarcities. It's a dying breed, journalists who dig. BE
          THE MEDIA folks, since Korporate Amerikkka won't support the PEOPLE.

          77