Re: Tuff on Terrorism Part 2

  • DiMaDuBo
    Message 1 of 1806 , Sep 1, 2001
      5 finger discount or boost a pattent make our
      own<br>I think congress is just as dumbed out or in denial
      as the rest of the sheeple. I loved my country and
      it took me a long time to come to grips that this
      was happening. Now I am not jst ashmaed to be an
      American I'd like also to resign from the human
      race.<br><br>Diane ~*~*~*~SHIPS
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22, 2009
        I received the post.