HAARP video and photos

  • berg1225
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thanks Anita and Nice for both links. What is stacked up against us is
      so enormous in scope, so far reaching and utterly insane, it leaves
      you speachless. Does anyone on this planet have any solutions? Does
      anyone in this group have any solutions? Standing outside a government
      building protesting seems pointless after seeing this video and photos.
      The Dr. Strangeloves must be laughing all the way to hell.

      Nice, the honorable mayor of LA did not address our problem. Instead
      we were shown a lot of garbage cans and talk about parking problems. I
      have read that he will not miss a single photo op (except ours). He
      was invited to step outside City Hall back in March.

      I am gathering information for the knuckleheads at the European
      Commisssion. The above links will be included. In the meantime, don't
      forget to switch off all lights and electronic gadgets.

      Anne M.