Re: ot?/ Hi

    Message 1 of 1806 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi Kaycee, welcome to the club. Those bug photos
      are actually from last year as I recall. I think they
      were being sighted in various parts of the SE U.S. and
      if I remember correctly they were coming down along
      with some white web or fiber type stuff - who knows,
      but they are pretty creepy little critters. I don't
      think they were ever positively identified.<br><br>Rick
    • Stephen Krala
      Message 1806 of 1806 , Apr 22, 2009
        I received the post.

        Stephen Krala