Re: The Agent List

  • heartwork43
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 4:43 AM
      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...>
      Dear Rick and friends,

      I apologize, in advance, for discussing this further here, however, F
      the only reason I sent my original post to this site, was due to this
      list of "Loohan's", whomever this entity is, that referenced my name
      and Rick's site, thus linking me to this site and identifying me as
      some sort of agent. For those of you not in the know, this entity has
      taken the liberty to compile a list of "agents" and has published this
      on a website separate from this one. Loohan, whomever you are or claim
      to be, you still have not answered my questions.....why not? Who are
      you, what qualifications do you hold to slander and defame and what is
      the basis for your list?

      You will pardon me as I respond, as politely as I can muster, to this
      last dribble of spittle. Loohan, you would be almost too funny if not
      so delusional and now, absolutely wrong for all to see. You have not a
      clue who most of us are, and to attempt to besmirch my name on
      your "list" and now, my very female gender and innate anatomical
      properties only illuminates who you must be or have chosen to be; a
      small individual and certainly not a person of integrity. For
      belittling the honor of being a Mom, well, you will receive your due
      many more times than I will ever have to worry about here. Your
      comments are indicative of one who holds no Light, to belittle
      motherhood. What a fool, indeed. You have now, however, publicly,
      displayed your inaccuracies to a perfection, and for that confirmation,
      I, personally thank you. So much for the 70% accuracy rate atttributed
      to your work here....you are 100% wrong and have sunk to the lowest of
      the low.

      I will not waste any more of my time on an otherwise nameless entity
      making personal attacks on many of us. Especially moms.

      Rick,truly, my apologies for OT....back to work.

      Blessings to you all,
      Patty

      :

      > There is an appropriate place for you and yours to bring up this
      subject.

      > But since you chose to mess up this board with it, i will state that
      > you are the first "mom" i've known who is male.
      >
      > I read about such a case many years ago; a transvestite Filipino got
      > himself somehow surgically impregnated and gave birth.
      > Has the technology gotten more streamlined since? Sometimes i pine for
      > the joys of motherhood.

    • Jon Logan
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 1:51 PM
        hey paty, i hear ya, but by now we all been there and so can sluff it
        off, no?

        just member for one of us to member to catch him when he falls ;)

        cause he's really not such a bad man, just having hapen what happens
        when one decides to be a demon hunter for somewhat less than fully
        informed reasons.

        its kind of funny actually and if it wasnt loohan i would probably be
        more mad

        hey loohan thanks for not putting me on it fwiw and get outside for a
        while it's spring time

        jon
      • heartwork43
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 10:27 PM
          Hi Jon,

          Consider it sluffed.;) I like your perspective and appreciate your kind
          words......

          Blessings from the alumni! :) :)
          Patty

          -- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Logan" <jon7@...> wrote:

          > hey paty, i hear ya, but by now we all been there and so can sluff it
          > off, no?
          >
          > just member for one of us to member to catch him when he falls ;)
          >
          > cause he's really not such a bad man, just having hapen what happens
          > when one decides to be a demon hunter for somewhat less than fully
          > informed reasons.
          >
          > its kind of funny actually and if it wasnt loohan i would probably be
          > more mad
          >
          > hey loohan thanks for not putting me on it fwiw and get outside for a
          > while it's spring time
          >
          > jon

        • loohon
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 3 12:36 PM
            Heatrtwork, i am sorry.

            It seems the greys WERE remotely influencing my dowsing, even though i
            thought i was looking out for that.

            I would like to offer my sincere apologies to anyone i have wrongly
            fingered.

            I have deleted my list for the time being.
            I'll go over the list again more carefully, but right now it looks
            like the innocent ones are;

            heartwork
            murf
            soon2beam
            Stephen Gottfried
            CantBuyMeLove
            Nice12000
            truegrit
            jwh369
            bigggrudy

            If i'm not mistaken, all these were recent additions to my list.

            Greys are extremely tricky, cunning bastards. I've known that for a
            long time, said it several times, and even mentioned it earlier today
            on my blog (i just deleted my blog pending editing out of some stuff i
            said earlier today. I don't edit past days, except to add notes in
            brackets).

            This came up because i had a friend test me, and i was WAY, WAY OFF. I
            mean WAYYYY OFF!
            Then i found the grey influence that i thought i had taken care of,
            that WAS influencing me. So, i have to agree with those people who say
            dowsing is dubious, due to interference of entities.
            I am not aware of any entities that can do this to me but greys.
            Needless to say, i will be more enthusiastic in the future about
            exterminating them.

            The bastards had me convinced that females were males (even though it
            DOES often occur that male agents do post as females) and that
            innocent people had babies' blood dripping from their chins.

            Anyway, incorrigible as i am, i will soon post another list. But first
            i will run some more tests, and scrutinize everything more closely.
            I'm pretty sure at this time that the other people that were on the
            list ARE guilty.

            There ARE a lot of agents out there.
          • heartwork43
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3 2:09 PM
              Thank you for your apology, as well as your explanation.

              Blessings to all,
              Patty

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3 4:02 PM
                i also appreciate your reconsidering things.

                jon