Re: Cowboy

  • Toni Thayer
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      I've had the attack on my heart like you've described, and I've tried
      to be an activist since 2000, but they are stopping me at every
      turn. I've had just about everything, as I discovered CTs, took 'em
      to the Flagstaff City Council, tried to start a worldly nonprofit
      group and an American nonprofit group. I've held Reclaim America
      workshop, given speeches, TV and radio interviews.

      So, for my efforts, these are the intimidations that I've received in
      order since 2000 (if I can remember them all):

      - Black helicopter circling house with large spotlight for 20 minutes
      at 9 pm, and they released a runner dressed in black from foot to
      head with gun. This was 4 hours after the City of Flag told me
      to "keep it quiet". Me and neighbors called the cops, they came up,
      didn't stop, no record the following week of our phone calls or the
      cruiser sent to our neighborhood. No records in the whole state of
      helicopter activity in Flag at all, state DPS finally said it would
      have to be the gov.

      - Phone tapped. US West repairman who came out, said it was tapped
      above them which meant it was the gov. He reported a fireball that
      moved across the freeway in front of him and his wife's vehicle.

      - House broken into. Looked for bugs, couldn't find any. Front door
      lock stopped working on a brand new house, scratches all around the
      lock. Things out of place inside, nothing stolen.

      - Navy gunner helicopter just feet over my house, door open, gun and
      man in door. This was the day before I tabled at an enviro fair with
      6 big poster boards of pics, handouts, etc.

      - Payments and checks stopped in the US Mail. All bills and junk
      mail came through just fine. I quit the CT movement and efforts at
      starting the group Blue Skies International, and 2 days later all
      missing checks were in my box.

      - Reality dreams that came every night. I was sitting in my bed and
      could see my bedroom, but the dreams were overlayed on top of
      reality. Kim Dawley (Weber then) had these at the same time as I
      did. Her husband would find her walking around the houses, eyes open
      while she was dreaming. My dream was that no matter what I did, I
      couldn't stop them.

      - Death threats against me and my family. I quit CTs for 2 years and
      got into the other aspects of the NWO, writing for the local weekly
      newspaper for Garfield County, Utah.

      - The CT 3-part series articles resulted in a Salt Lake City TV
      station coming down to southern UT to interview me and then LaVerkin
      City Councilman Al Snow. After the news spot, we had a green,
      military helicopter come down the Escalante River Canyon and when it
      got in line with our property, turned 90 degrees straight for us.
      When it got to our house, it turned again and flew the length of our
      house, just 30' in front of it. It circled over our garage and flew
      the length again and then flew out of our valley altogether.
      (Escalante's about as remote as you can in the lower 48.) I was
      standing on the 2nd story deck, my husband was on the ground below.

      - After starting orgone, I was repeatedly followed in Flagstaff.
      These were sometimes comical in 2 lanes of traffic, jumping back and
      forth between lanes, slowing and speeding up. One time I came almost
      to a complete stop in morning rush hour traffic just to make them
      pass me (this was after losing them in neighborhoods and then having
      them waiting for me on a main street and pulling back in right behind
      me).

      - I've lost my computer so many times I can't recount them all. My
      computer guy refused to believe it was the gov during the first year,
      but six years later, they are now seeing it happen to lots of folks.
      One night I was persistent online in one particular forum, and I was
      hacked 3 times, losing and replacing everything on the hard disk each
      time. Each hack job was a little more serious than the last. The
      final one tried to send all of my files to some unidentified location
      in Italy. My computer guy now just says I have a keystroke logger
      and there's not much to do about it (at least if I ever want to be
      online again).

      - After starting a printed newspaper on the NWO takeover, my husband
      and I were involved in a land fraud between 3 different entities.
      The State of Utah Dept of Consumer Protection originally adviced and
      helped us in getting our money back and were ready to take it to a
      legal hearing. Then, overnight, they changed their position, and
      said there's nothing they could do. We lost $10,000 last year due to
      this.

      - Even though I'm a top notch business and nonprofit consultant,
      teaching accounting, softwares, organization, procedures and
      policies, I can no longer get any job in Flagstaff. I've been banned
      all the way around. Very weird.

      - All of my webpages have been hacked until it's just too hard to
      have them. Spirit Helps, 400 pages of personal research and articles
      I've written on the NWO. Spirit Helps, IRS nonprofit to restore the
      US Constitution. Color Country Courier, newspaper on the NWO.
      Emails don't work, I get lots of spams and viruses, but very few
      personal contacts make it through. I hear later from people
      everything they've sent, but I never received (and vice versus).
      They've got me pretty cut off except for forums and phones.

      These are the highlights during the last 6 years of activism. I was
      an enviro leader in Arizona for 13 years before CTs. My consulting
      business was called Organize It. I'm an organizer . . .

      Toni

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "saintray7"
      <saintray7@...> wrote:

      > I ended up in the hospital three weeks ago with a severe attack on
      my
      > heart. I am absolutely convinced I was attacked by EMP and/or
      > microwave weaponry. What the hell is going on? I have no heart
      > problems in either side of my family but I have been under attack
      and
      > my heart and head have been paying the price. It seems that this
      > subject and the fact that I was posting photos was the reason. Id
      like
      > to know just how many other people have had heart palpatations
      and/or
      > attacks who are activists on the CT subject.
      >
      > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan"
      > <ottersonalan@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > In case some of you that do not know Cowboys's wife had
      > > a severe heart attack, I think it was Sunday night.
      > >
      > > She was rushed to a hospital in a nearby Fl key then she was
      > > transported to Miami.
      > >
      > > On Tuesday they will do a heart cathrization.
      > >
      > > You can see Cowboy's post at chemtrails2 backup.
      > >
      > > Alan

    • Toni Thayer
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
        I forgot the attack on my heart chakra and really, I think, the most
        important one of all. It came from a remote viewer just after
        signing off the internet and posting in forums about work on
        satellite images I was doing (these forums are great for us to
        interact, but they are the gov's central clearinghouses for finding
        us all and what we're up to).

        This has been my only experience that I'm aware of with a remote
        viewer. I noticed them first out of the corner of my eye. Just
        moments later, extreme pains began from my heart. I immediately got
        up and stumbled to my nearest orgone tb, put it right over my heart,
        and all pains ceased right then and there. I went back to work.

        One other time, my husband noticed a "feather" drifting down towards
        us. It was very difficult to see with the naked eye, but we didn't
        take our eyes from it. Initially, we were going to catch it. But as
        it got closer to the ground, we could see that it was moving under
        its own power (not with the wind) and was coming straight for us. We
        began pointing, exclaiming, etc. It then turned directly away from
        us and began to move in the opposite direction. In a second, zip,
        zap, and it was totally gone. I understand that these are called
        rods (alien beings? I think they are a remote-drive, computerized
        surveillance tool.)

        Teeehehheheeeee . . . life's a blast, at least it ain't boring!

        Toni

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Thayer"