Invisible plane

  • skywatchse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi all
      Yesterday was the first sunny day since november. I was waiting for the
      bus to take me to the shoppingcenter. There it was parked in the south
      near the sun as usually. I used my binoculars to have a closer look.
      There was no plane just the chemtrail! After a while it started moving
      very very slowly heading north over my head. I could then see something
      metallic in the front of the chemtrail but my bus arrived and I could
      not have another look. For sure they are nothing like ordinary planes.
      After 7 years of observing I think we will never no what this is.

      I want to try some Orgone product but cant find it here in Sweden.
      Ordering from the US is very expensiv because of the high cost for
      shipping. Anyone know if I can find it nearby?

      Take care

      Ulla
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        If you can't find or make orgone, then I'd suggest
        trying agnihotra. I think you and I have had this
        conversation before.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • loohon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
          Agnihotra ash is hard to beat for sprinkling above underground
          transmitters.
          Also, if you want small items for neutralizing household appliances,
          etc., i find that small stones cooked in an agnihotra fire are far
          more potent for such things than the finest orgonite.

          --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Al Gray