      From: "MaryK Croft marykcroft@... [ricksgardeningtips]" <ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com" <ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com>; "cloudbusters@yahoogroups.com" <cloudbusters@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:59 PM
      Subject: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Quote of the Day

      "Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

      Courtesy is owed.  Respect is earned.  Love is given.  (Unknown author, found in Guide to Texas Etiquette by Kinky Friedman)

    • Show all 423 messages in this topic