52170Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Has anyone used Borax (internally) and had good results?

  • judy
    Jul 5 1:02 PM
      Thanks.  Dragon did share one of those links.

      Still working full time at 71.. you are doing very well.  I'll have to check into that silica you mentioned.

      Glad nothing broke and you're doing ok.

      On Saturday, July 5, 2014 2:43 AM, "naccychester@... [ricksgardeningtips]" <ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I've used the Standard dose protocol outlined in the Walter Last Nexus article "The Borax conspiracy"  Just google it and you'll find the article.

      **Firstly dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of Borax in 1 litre of good quality water [I use distilled].  This is your concentrated solution, keep it out of reach of small children.

      Standard Dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate.  This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron.  Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food.  If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal.  If there is no specific health problem or for maintenance you may continue indefinitely with 1-2 doses daily.

      If you do have a problem such as arthritis, osteoporosis and related conditions, cramps or spasms, stiffness due to advancing years, menopause and also to improve low sex hormone production, increase intake to 3 or more spaced-out standard doses (1 teaspoon) several months or longer until you feel that your problem has sufficiently improved. Then drop back to 1 or 2 doses per day.**

      Obviously with those dosage levels 1 box of 20 Mule Team Borax will last for years.  You can't get Borax in Europe since December 2010 precisely because it undercuts the drug companies big time in the treatment of Osteoporosis & arthritis.  You can still buy it in the US but I've noticed the package states "This is not a drug" so I suspect there are movements to take it off market in the US or adulterate it with perfumes.  A box will last for years but I've stockpiled 3 boxes because I don't trust BIg Pharma.

      Several years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis.  I've been taking Borax, about 1 tsp before and after work, a 3rd if I remember for more than 6 months now.  I'm 71 and still working full time.  Last Wednesday while walking down the sidewalk to work I didn't see a chuck hole and stepped into it.  I fell on my right hip onto concrete, sprained my right foot and didn't break a think.  I've also been taking Silica which Al Grey recommended years ago for osteoporosis, Vit D, equal parts magnesium & calcium and 1.5 mg of Vit K a day so I can't say if it's directly due to the Borax.

      The late Dr Robert Atkins recommended Boron for menopause.  My 50 year old neighbor has used the above formula for menopause and she says it absolutely stopped all hot flashes, etc.

      Go to the Eatrh Clinic forum and check out the Bangkok physician "Ted's" comments on Borax.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic