No activity in last 7 days
The Rhode Island Permanent Commission on Civic Education was established to promote and strengthen Rhode Islanders' responsible civic participation. Membership in this non-partisan commission includes both houses of the Rhode Island General Assembly, the Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, and leaders of community based organizations supportive of civic engagement.
- Schools & Education
- Aug 30, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.