FW: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for the last days of the Healing Field

  • Rikki Mcmillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011

      Hey-

      If you are able to help take down flags at the Healing Field in Chatham County, just let me know! It is at the National Guard Armory. The Healing Field is a Prevent Child Abuse Chatham County effort to bring awareness about the reported of child abuse cases.

      Thank you!!!

      Email logo GSUSA servicemark small.JPG

      Rikki McMillan

      Membership Manager