Selling my Richie Rich Collection on Ebay

  • orangecrush20x02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hey everyone...not sure if this is totally kosher but, i was an AVID
      Richie Rich collector in elem school and my mom recently unearthed a
      box of comics that have been packed up since 1977. I'm putting them on
      ebay starting last night (dec 31) and will be putting hundreds on in
      the coming weeks. Some of these were real oddities at the time and I
      pretty much bought all of them. anyway, i'm sure you know how to search
      on ebay. my member/seller ID is bpb1 . if you search that i'm sure
      you'll find me! thanks!!!