Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] Harvey Fan Art

  • Mike Bryant
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Mark Arnold <thft@...> wrote: Hi other, other Mark (too many Marks!),

      I searched You Tube and here is "The Richie Rich Show" opening
      (Hanna-Barbera version):

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qOy8HxT_Y

      Have fun! I'll put this on the links page too...

      -Mark.

      http://www.angelfire.com/ri/richie/sidart.html

      http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=264176&zoom=4

      >Also,Mark Evanier,( www.newsfromme.com
      ) has posted the Youtube links

      http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2006_09_09.html#012066

      http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2006_09_10.html#012069

      >Tell me that doesn't bring back memories!
      >
      >I hope the last two links work,if not go to his site and scroll back
      >to Sept. 8&9.
      >
      >TTFN,
      >The other,other Mark.

      Regards,
      MARK ARNOLD
      Fun Ideas Productions - P. O. Box 2616 - Saratoga, CA 95070

      Mark's Rare Comics - http://rarecomics.home.att.net
      So Rare! Collectibles - http://sorare.home.att.net
      Food Shop - http://foodshop.home.att.net
      Blog - http://fun-ideas.blogspot.net
      Protecto, the Little Robot - http://protecto.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Mike Bryant

      YogiBearLives@...

      "Life is like a 10-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use" - CHARLES MONROE SCHULZ (1922-2000), Creator of "PEANUTS"

    • Mike Bryant

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          Damn....didn't anybody check out the fan art page???
        • Mike Bryant
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
            In Antwort Auf:

            Mark <jstockbu@...> wrote: Damn....didn't anybody check out the fan art page???

            Uh, didn't *have* to.. I *own* the *printed original* from my 1990's editions of HARVEY Classics.