Bad News About Hot Stuff

  • Mark Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      I just received this e-mail today from Amazon...

      Hello from Amazon.com.

      We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the
      following item from your order:

      Sid Jacobson "The Ultimate Hot Stuff"

      Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
      since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
      time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize
      for the inconvenience we have caused you.

      We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach
      this conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this
      item for you.

      We have cancelled this item from your order.

      Sincerely,

      Customer Service Department
      http://www.amazon.com

      Cry.

      -Mark.
    • Sir Webhead Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2006
        Not surprising when you consider that the iBooks website at
        http://ibooksinc.com/ has been like this for well over a month. Too
        bad.

        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Arnold" <thft@...>