what is the deal with jackie jokers?

  • davidrmerrill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      Mister Kitty dot Org asks the question we've all wondered about for
      years...

      Just what is the deal with JACKIE JOKERS?

      http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/index.html
    • wyndhawk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        "Always liked the TV/movie specials such as Welcome Jack Kodith and
        especially Mawk and
        Minty."

        Yeah, I found these specials to be amusing for the most part. The
        ones that stick out in my mind are "Star Trick", "Star
        Bores", "Jolley's Angels", "The Oddball Couple", "Laverny and Shirl",
        and "CHeePs".

        "Besides, one may argue
        that you learn more by globetrotting than you do in a dreary
        classroom."

        That's why Kelly Osbourne dropped out of school. But I digress...

        "Let's look inside.
        Oh look at the back cover: 'In 1894, a boy had to learn to act like a
        man. Daisy's 1894 BB
        Gun teaches the same lessons.'
        Try to catch anyone today selling guns on the back of comic books -
        even BB guns."

        Those gun control freaks will go to great lengths to stop the sale of
        even toy guns.

        "Jackie's mother, a slim woman with long straight
        blonde hair and a blue skirt not quite down to her knees, her top is
        sleeveless."

        Mmm...Jackie's mom is HOT!!!