Ultimate Casper - Five Stars and a big Thumb's Up.

  • Steven Acevedo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      I just picked up The Ultimate Casper from my comics shop and it is a
      very sweet comic read. I particularly like the forward which explained
      how Casper came to be, how his role became more than being just
      someone looking for friends.

      The modern fairy tale setting in the comics for this character added
      depth and dimension to the character.

      Some people I know don't really understand or want to explore the
      essence of what makes Casper who he is. He's more than just a
      supernatural being doing the opposite of what ghosts are suppose to
      do. He treats friendship as a valued commodity, something worth
      believing in and more importantly he never takes people for granted.
      Unlike some people I know in the Real World but I digress.

      Mom wants to read it after I've finished it. She takes a mild casual
      interest in what I like and that's a good thing.

      Looking forward to the next installment in The Ultimate Harvey book if
      Ibooks plans to continue it.