Richie Rich Comics

  • goldenlightwave
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      I would like to sell some Richie Rich Comics, and I would like to know
      their current values in U.S. dollars. The comics I have are as
      follows: Richie Rich SUCCE$$: July 1979 #88; Richie Rich PROFIT$: June
      1978 # 23; Richie Rich and Casper The Friendly Ghost: September 1979
      #30; Richie Rich and Casper The Friendly Ghost: September 1980 #35.
      These comics are in very excellent mint condition and are covered in
      plastic sleeves for protection from the elements. My regular e-mail
      address is at: GoldenLightWave@.... Thank You for any helpfulness
      given. I like your site.
    • kems_mom
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hi,

        I'm new to this group and just had a question. I don't want to break
        any rules. I have 547 Richie Rich Comics and Digests combined that I
        have collected for a very long time. I just don't have the time to
        read them anymore. Where would a good place to sell them be. I would
        really like to see them go somewhere where they would be enjoyed.

        Thanks,

        Holly
      • richie41269
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
          People usually head to Ebay with this kind of thing. Just out of
          curiosity, what are some of your earlier issues? -Dave