Hi everybody

  • Chris Jamieson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Has anyone heard anything new about the rumor of the restarting of the
      richie rich /harvey comics also i read a betty and veronica comic and
      aparently there will be a archie cartoon show this year sometime..chris
    • Isaac
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        I haven't heard that rumor, but I hope that it is true. I would love to be
        able to buy new RR and Casper comics.

        Has anyone heard anything new about the rumor of the restarting of the
        richie rich /harvey comics also i read a betty and veronica comic and
        aparently there will be a archie cartoon show this year sometime..chris

        Yahoo! Groups Links