Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] " RICHIEBUSH . "

  • davidrmerrill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Actually, it's my understanding that Peter Kuper, the artist behind
      the "Richie Bush" cartoon and comic book, had worked as an inker for
      Harvey in the 1980s, so it's sort of a homecoming of sorts for him...

      I just joined list recently, and as an adult fan of Harvey Comics and
      Richie Rich, I have to say it's comforting to see I'm not alone in my
      obsession for comics about kids with obsessions...