Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] 9/11, 3 years on..Take TIME to REFLECT, PRAY, & REMEMBER...

  • jgbook2007
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      --- In ric

      ...Possibly prior to the DVD release ( I don'y have a DVD player yet , so...) , it came out on
      VHS , which I bought...
      Funny enough , it came out as a " regular " Disney VHS release , leading it 2B stocked at
      Rite Aid ( where i bought it !!!!! ) , doubtless other mass-
      mercandisers...It'd been a Mirimax , I think , release
      theatrically , seeing few theaters.....................
      wwwtoonzone.net and http://www.goldenagecartoons.com

      > By the way, ya DID see the feature film documentary of "FRAND AND OLLIE" (A Disney
      release, circa mid-1990's) , yes?