Richie #1

  • treyder01
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Finally bought myself a Richie Rich #1. Actually I bought two issues,
      one a VG and the other a G+. I'm building a collection of CGC file
      issues also. Anyone else here building a collection like this?
    • hulk181cgc
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "treyder01" <treyder01@y...>
        wrote:
        > Finally bought myself a Richie Rich #1. Actually I bought two
        issues,
        > one a VG and the other a G+. I'm building a collection of CGC file
        > issues also. Anyone else here building a collection like this?

        Glad u are enjoying the H Hits #3 Cgc 9.0. Very difficult to build
        early Cgc runs of Richie Rich PLRB #1-30 or Little
        Dot #1-30. Just happy to be able to pick up NM file copies of Harveys
        from 1961-69.
        Most brothers & sisters in the 70s read Richie Rich comics & digests,
        but the Marvel zombies get most of the Cgc press.
      • treyder01
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
          Since my last post I added a Richie Rich #1 CGC 9.0 to my set. Now
          I'm going to sell my other two Richie #1's. Anyone interested? They
          are at CGC being graded right now. I almost have a complete set of
          Richie #1 - #15 all CGC graded with several file copies. I will begin
          to sell my duplicates very soon on Ebay I think.

          --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "hulk181cgc" <awchao@t...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
            <treyder01@y...> wrote:
            > Since my last post I added a Richie Rich #1 CGC 9.0 to my set. Now
            > I'm going to sell my other two Richie #1's. Anyone interested?
            They
            > are at CGC being graded right now. I almost have a complete set of
            > Richie #1 - #15 all CGC graded with several file copies. I will
            begin
            > to sell my duplicates very soon on Ebay I think.
            >

            > --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "hulk181cgc"
            <awchao@t...>
            > wrote: Noticed u were listing runs of hi-grade Spooky Spooktown on
            eBay last week.
            I have just listed 2 top Cgc census Harvey file copies of Spooky
            Spooktown #3 Cgc 8.5 (black spine) & Spooktown #5 Cgc 9.0 on eBay
            under aardvark88. Reserves are under $200.

            For George of the Jungle fans, I am also eBaying Gold Key file
            copies of issue #1 & #2 Cgc 9.4 NM (1969 Jay Ward). Kindly check
            them out if u have an interest.