Little Audrey #25 Cover

  • comichistory
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi there,

      I'm writing a new webpage about the history of comics, of course
      Richie Rich will be mentioned (how could he not?!?) but in
      particular I'm looking for a cover scan of Little Audrey #25. This
      comic was called Paramount Pictures Famous Star.. on the cover.

      I ask this because this is supposed to be the first Harvey "kid"
      comic, as Little Audrey #24 was published by published by St. John.
      This particular issue has the first Harvey Casper and Baby Huey. It
      would also be nice to know if Warren Kremer did the art in here or
      not.

      If anybody has it, could you either post it here in Files or Photos
      on yahoo or e-mail it to jcoville@.... The bigger the
      better too! :)

      Thanks, and if anybody has any info on Warren Kremer I'd like to
      read it as well!
    • Mark Arnold
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
        Strangely enough, I still don't own "Little Audrey" #25. I did, however,
        publish a tribute issue to Warren Kremer recently in "The Harveyville Fun
        Times!" #53, and if you send me $6, I'll mail it to you. You can pay via
        Paypal at thft@... or snailmail to: Mark Arnold, PO Box 2616, Saratoga,
        CA 95070. Subscriptions are $16 for 4 issues.

        Regards,
        -Mark A (moderator of this site and publisher of "THFT!").

        At 04:40 PM 2/23/04, you wrote:
        >Hi there,
        >
        >I'm writing a new webpage about the history of comics, of course
        >Richie Rich will be mentioned (how could he not?!?) but in
        >particular I'm looking for a cover scan of Little Audrey #25. This
        >comic was called Paramount Pictures Famous Star.. on the cover.
        >
        >I ask this because this is supposed to be the first Harvey "kid"
        >comic, as Little Audrey #24 was published by published by St. John.
        >This particular issue has the first Harvey Casper and Baby Huey. It
        >would also be nice to know if Warren Kremer did the art in here or
        >not.
        >
        >If anybody has it, could you either post it here in Files or Photos
        >on yahoo or e-mail it to jcoville@.... The bigger the
        >better too! :)
        >
        >Thanks, and if anybody has any info on Warren Kremer I'd like to
        >read it as well!
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • avgeek21
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 8:42 PM
          Hi, I'm a new member here and to smooth my introduction I've uploaded
          a cover shot of my Little Audrey #25 that you were looking for(into a
          new folder called Little Audrey). I also posted a cover shot of what
          I consider to be the rarest Harvey-toon comic, Little Dot #6. I'm
          still looking for that one, impossible to find. By the way, the
          original cover art for Little Dot #6 is up for auction this weekend
          on Heritage. Too rich for my blood! Cheers!