" RICHE RICH FOR MAYOR . " -

  • waltsland_2008
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      What ? Well , here in San Franciso , where the mayoral election is
      tomorrow ( As I, here , write this . ) , the Conventional Wisdom's
      favorite candidate , for the vacant office , is one Gavin Newsom .
      Well , in an area paper , I saw a sign showing an anti-Newsom
      protestor holding a - professionally printed-looking !!!!!!!!!! -
      sign saying or heading here .
      Newsom is from a fairly well-off family , and , is also real good
      friends with the Getty family ( J Paul's . ) , having benefited from
      that , so , that is the oigin of the joke. I , myself , don't
      like 'im .
      Oh , the sign I saw did not depict Richie --- alas !!!!!!!!!
    • waltsland_2008
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        --- In ri --- Corrected heading !!! " I SOWWY " !!!
        chierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "waltsland_2008"