Which issue?

  • cherokee32977
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      This is something that has puzzled me for a long time???
      There was an issue of some Richie series that had Richie (and I
      think Dollar) trying to figure out how many rooms were in the
      mansion. They were going from room to room and camping out, etc...I
      can't remember anything else about the issue.
      I was reading it at the doctor's office(ca1980) when I had to go in
      for my appointment. Since it was his copy I never found out how many
      rooms there were. This story has stuck in my mind all these years
      and I was hoping someone would know which issue it was so I can buy
      it.
      Just joined the group and like it alot.

      Patrick
      Charleston SC

      I'm also a Sad Sack fan.
    • wyndhawk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In richierichsvault@yahoogroups.com, "cherokee32977"
        <dixie4ever@a...> wrote:
        > This is something that has puzzled me for a long time???
        > There was an issue of some Richie series that had Richie (and I
        > think Dollar) trying to figure out how many rooms were in the
        > mansion. They were going from room to room and camping out, etc...I
        > can't remember anything else about the issue.
        > I was reading it at the doctor's office(ca1980) when I had to go in
        > for my appointment. Since it was his copy I never found out how
        many
        > rooms there were. This story has stuck in my mind all these years
        > and I was hoping someone would know which issue it was so I can buy
        > it.
        > Just joined the group and like it alot.
        >
        > Patrick
        > Charleston SC
        >
        > I'm also a Sad Sack fan.

        Welcome to the group, BTW!

        I don't remember the issue you're referring to, but I do remember the
        story. It was Freckles, not Dollar, who went on the expedition/room
        count with Richie. It's been years since I read it, but I remember
        one scene of the two setting up camp and Freckles actually believed
        Richie's "warnings" of wild animals on the prowl. That Freckles was
        never too bright.

        Anyway, it's not much info, but I hope it helps!

        Alan