Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] New Richie Rich comc books?

  • Mark Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
      Ape/Kizoic has always insisted there will be more Richie Rich every
      time I have contacted them since Dreamworks took over. My feeling is
      that Dreamworks is reevaluating what they purchased (including the
      Harvey characters) and probably would want to re-roll out the
      characters in a more constructive manner than what Classic Media was
      doing with them, which admittedly was quite haphazard.

      Time will tell.

      -Moderator Mark.

      --
      Regards,