Not so stupid comics

  • GeeBee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      These are the kind of story reviews that we need on here:

      (Don’t be offended by the title “Stupid Comics.”  The website’s title is tongue in cheek and this review really does justice to a good Richie Rich story).
    • tharivol2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Ha, I'm not the only one that reads Stupid Comics! They have made reference to Harveys in the past, not as favorable as this one.

        -Jon