Re: [Richie Rich's Vault] RR covers

  • Phil Carpenter
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2013
      The word balloon covers had silly puns on $ and we're the worst of all the richie covers

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "TONY H" <bellczar@...> wrote:

      I very much agree that the board should stay. I have enjoyed being your moderator these past many years.

      Thanks for sharing your favorite cover. My favorites were always yellow ones; I can't claim one particular favorite. I must say I found it distressing in the mid-70s when Harvey insisted on putting some kind of text or dialog balloon on EVERY cover even when it was completely superfluous. I am still distressed when I go through my issues and see some of these ruined covers.

      Tony